About

agnieszkabolek@vp.pl
www.facebook.com/agnieszka.bolek

Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

FALLULAH - DENMARK (Copenhagen)


By Anders von Greffelstejn


Fallulah drills her way through ears right to people's hearts by her strong, deep, feminine voice. I was no exception. She won my heart by lyrics and melodies from song "I lay my head" and rest of songs only affirmed my conviction that she has a lot going for her to achieve music success. I am all the more glad that I discovered Fallulah at the beginning of her artistic route. I'll keep my fingers crossed for her and watch her progress with great pleasure.


CONTENTS:


  1. STAGE NAME 
  2. BIRTH NAME
  3. YEARS ACTIVE
  4. GENRE
  5. HOMETOWN
  6. RECORD LABEL
  7. BACKGROUND
  8. DISCOGRAPHY
  9. MEDIA REFERENCES 
  10. OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEOS
  11. LIVE PERFORMANCES

FALLULAH 


Etymology: "It hit me the strangest way. I jumped on my bike to go to work and the word Fallulah popped into my head. That was about 6 years ago. When my musical project started to take shape, I was going through a bit of a rough time, and I found it really nice to have a mental place to escape to when writing my songs. I named that place Fallulah, and it just stuck." - Fallulah.




Maria Apetri 



 2009 - present


 Indie rock / pop



Copenhagen 



Sony Music 



Maria Apetri was born 1985 in Copenhagen, Denmark. She grew up in Tårnby on Amager island, the southern suburbs of Copenhagen. Her Danish mother, Lillian Apetri and her Romanian father Nicolae Apetri, were the initiators of the Balkanic folklore dance group Crihalma. Therefore Fallulah spent much of her childhood on dancing tours in the Balkans and in Eastern Europe. This activity ceased when she lost her father at the age of nine years. They then moved to Jyderup in the north west of Zealand, where Fallulah continued with her dancing. At age 21 she moved to New York to start at the Broadway Dance Center but then moved back to Denmark to focus on music.



Albums

'The Black Cat Neighbourhood' (2010)



1. Only Human
2. Hey You
3. Bridges
4. Use It For Good
5. You Don't Care
6. Work Song
7. I Lay My Head
8. The Black Cat Neighbourhood
9. Give Us A Little Love
10. Hold Your Horses
11. Back And Forth
12. New York, You're My Concrete Lover
13. Wailing






Singles


2009: "I Lay My Head"


2010: "Give Us a Little Love"


2010: "Bridges"


2010: "Out of It"








"Bridges" in the new Ford Fiesta commercial.




"Bridges" 
 (Premiered 1.04.2011)

  
"I Lay My Head" 


"Give Us A Little Love"

"Bridges" 
(P3 Guld 2011)


"Out of It"
DR 1 - Danmarks Indsamling (2011)


"Give Us A Little Love" 
VEGA (2010)


"Use it for Good"  
"Det Nye Talkshow" (2010)


"Back And Forth" 
The Cph X Sessions (2010)


"Hold Your Horses" 
The Cph X Sessions (2010)


"Only human" 
TV 2 (2010)

2 komentarze:

This comment has been removed by the author.

Everybody knows what exactly is taking place the following::: These kinds of white-colored guys towards the top have got voted by themselves $400k pay out and also old age bundles that way fucking uneducated hearth key on this town you live location, packing upwards their particular close friends around the payroll through the increase 90s and also almost all companies that your system have been designed to finance acquire minimize to fund that.
It absolutely was attraction, as well as the Gods will cause them to become shell out the dough. Sadly, thus can everyone else:::
Reincarnation is quite genuine. It really is OUR OWN countrywide credit card debt. nepali songs

Post a Comment